I was reading a post by Kylie’s Corner and more, a Christian blog whose posts are really good. So, I am reading this post, and when I went to the bottom, I read,
“I nominate everyone reading this to write their own answers to these questions” (Celine).
What are your nicknames? What do you prefer to be called?
My nicknames are V, Veve king and that’s about it, I mean there’s more but still.
2. How often do you doodle? What do your doodles look like?
I doodle sometimes, but I don’t often do it. However, my doodles are usually little cartoon characters, which were either cartoon versions of myself or book characters. They kinda look like a circle head with no hair and the body is a line, and if it’s a girl, they get a bow and a skirt, and for the boys, it would be a rectangle with a line that looks like pants.
3. What do you do if you can’t sleep at night? Do you count sheep? Toss and turn? Try to get up and do something productive?
I would name countries I know from A to Z and I would usually fall asleep.
4. Do people consider you as talkative or quiet?
I am both talkative and quiet.
5. What makes you cry?
When I am stressed so I can get rid of all if the stress and when I watch a Christian movie because I love God.
6. What is your biggest pet peeve?
When I don’t finish something, or when people would just stare when I ask for help when I drop something and/or when they just walk on by when I ask for help.
7. How many times a day do you look at yourself in the mirror?
Only when I put on my clothes so I make sure that I am not going against the school rules.
8. What is the strangest thing you believed as a child?
That my family was cursed.
9. What is one guilty pleasure you enjoy too much to give up?
Staying up late.
10. Who performs the most random acts of kindness out of everyone you know?
Like Kylie and The Bible said, I would not be giving any examples because you should not really tell anyone about the kindness you or others do.
11. How often do you read the newspaper? Which sections?
I mostly watch TV news not really articles.
12. Which animal scares you the most?
Not any really any but spiders freak me out.
13. Are you more likey to avoid conflict or engage it head-on?
I would go head on but if it is a human conflict then I would try to avoid it.
14. What was the most recent compliment you received?
That a person re blogged my original post
15. What question are you tired of hearing?
I play piano and is still learning, and when there is piano in a movie, my family would say:
Why can’t you play like that?
16. What is the strangest thing you have eaten?
17. Do you have a whole lot of acquaintances or just a few very close friends?
I have close friends as well.
18. Do you have a catchphrase?
Keep Calm and Love God.
19. What’s your all-time favorite town or city? Why?
New York and Chicago because they are so interesting and there is so much to do.
20. If you had to change your first name, what would you change it to?
Angelica because that was what I was going to be named.
21. When was the last time you lied?
22. What’s something that amazes you?
God, Jesus and The Holy Spirit.
23. Would you rather be the first person to explore a planet or be the inventor of a drug that cures a deadly disease?
Cure a disease.
24. What is your favorite amateur activity?
25. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning?
I don’t really remember, but I thank God for this day and pray first.
26. What is your favorite song (at least for the moment)
27. List someone you know, and describe them in 5 words.
My brother is good, cool, cute, organized, sagastic.
28. You can select one person from history and have them truthfully answer one question. Who would you select and what would the question be?
29. Which celebrity or artist do you resemble the most?
My brother says I look like Emily Blunt from ‘Mary Poppins Returns’ but when I went online, it says I look like Montana Cox, but I highly doubt it, because I would look like these two if you imagine them with peachy skin with giant brown curly hair, with large hazel eyes, with a face full of spots.
30. What do you want me to know?
Don’t ever give up, because God loves you and will stay with you guys for life.
I nominate all of my followers and the people who decided to read this. This post is not to praise myself, it’s just for fun’s sake. So have fun and a good day. (Also thanks to Kylie for the questions).
Check out her post here: